Services at the Camping
The opening hours vary depending on the period. The hours are displayed at the campsite entrance and on the reception door.
At reception you will find:
- Tourist information
- Walking and off-road biking trail topographic maps
- The schedule of local events
- Emergency numbers
- A mini-chemist
- Extra-charge services: telephone, photocopies, printers, refrigerator rentals
On sale at reception: bread and pastries ordered the day before (service from mid-June to the end of August) / wines and local products / ping-pong rackets and balls... / disposable sheets
Restaurant / snack bar (open from mid-June to the last week in August).
A la carte: fish on the cook-top, live lobsters, wood-fire pizzas, meats, salads, desserts.
Evening service only, we recommend a reservation.
Take away: chips, nuggets, pizzas
- Free WiFi
- Drink and grocery item vending machine
- Barbecue area
- Camper station
- Baby stall with bath and changing table
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility